Writing is a solution and a powerful tool of discovery. Vocabulary is a gift that one can give to themselves that can make writing a deep exploration into the many dimensions of oneself. It is life itself that we have the potential to understand with the words we use to live. What is inside these words is what we must investigate to understand ourselves and come to increased understandings of the worlds we have divided, we are conquered by unity when we bridge and connect ourselves together as the words that we have separated ourselves with.
This piece above I wrote some time ago and it sits among my treasures of writing, hiding in my computer. I'd like to expand on it some more.
Writing is an extremely effective tool within self exploration. In the fact of my experience, it is the process that resulted in who I am today. Reading has the same sort of unfolding in that it leads one to plateaus of understanding, realization, insight, education, growth and revelation.
No comments:
Post a Comment