What makes me beautiful is not the same thing that makes an image beautiful. Although the images are sure to be seen for their beauty too, it is in the 'I' that I am beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what then when we are beheld? Within the eyes as I am, what is more full of beauty than we, the ones that see? In us is this beautiful sea that we see. And who am I but we? In me is you and in us is all. I find true beauty not in where but in who, nothing is more near when it is right here and I am the closest of all to me. Each sense of self leads me to a way I can be and to be is BE-YOU-TIL-FULL. LIFE Is Beauty. That may be new to some and somewhat new to me. I never knew I could just be and that being just bloom. My self is light to the room. The same way that words light this page. The way that a slave might fight from within a cage for that freedom through a truthful rage.
No comments:
Post a Comment