Thursday, July 30, 2015

Saved in my notepad around February

Life is so incredible. It is designed to blow your mind, or rather, your mind cannot handle who you are as life. How could it? If life doesn't take you from your mind and make you more of who you are.. so that you feel as if you have eloped with the only thing you have ever loved.. Then it isn't Life, because Life IS Beauty. And we have only ever LOVED BEAUTY... There is no adjective to define something about life! It is all those things you are trying to say!! Because Life IS 'IT'! You just don't say what 'it' is enough! Do you know what's always on your mind now?! IT. Life cannot be forgotten, you forget who 'YOU' are! 

My original point for writing before I allowed myself to say that OTHER LEVEL LIFE SHIT above.. - was that preprogramming exists. However you call it, it does. I think all of life is preplanned, just not human-devised. Whether life is self-planned and we somehow fit the purpose.. or this life is just 'chaos'.. It doesn't matter what you believe if your experience dictates something else. I personally experience such strong predestination. No matter the amount of critical thinking I apply. I experience so many connections to particular people, things, places, animals, anything! This isn't what you call 'choice'. If you are not a fan of denial and equally adverse to ignorance.. Let me ask you.. How can you see freedom in yourself when the choices in you that dictate who you become have no will of their own? And if their source(you) has no freedom from the consequences.. will you not forever consider consequences that may be exactly what you're looking for? Or consider the negative consequences too? Decisions even by impulse are not free from the impulse.

Clearly, choice is the problematic illusion. I am not ignoring this problem, because my chains are just my connection to all of you. I am here with all of you. Strength comes from connection to life and I realize that I am massive within this. Wear your chains by 'choice' and then you no longer fight against.. but from within. A slave becomes brave when no one is here to save them.

No comments:

Post a Comment